Below is our fee schedule for the 2020 / 21 academic year. We will be following the standard British three-term system. We strive to keep our fee system as transparent and simple as possible, so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask by giving us a call or through our contact page.
For School Year 2020 – 2021
|Prices listed do not include discounts.||Yr 1 – 2||Yr 3 – 6||Yr 7 – 9||Yr 10 – 11||Yr 12 – 13|
|Age groups:||5 – 7||7 – 11||11 – 14||14 – 16||16 – 18|
|Application fee :||10,000|
|Admission fee :||30,000|
|Security Deposit :||50,000 refundable|
|Start from (sibling disc. + paid yearly):||178,500.-||187,935.-||216,410.-||234,940.-||234,940.-|
By registering you will be asked to provide us with details of yourself and your children. This is to help with our planning and does not bind you into any legal contract or financial obligation
School Bus Fees 2020/21
(Contact school office for route details)
|Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
|Round Trip||One Way||Round Trip||One Way||Round Trip||One Way||Round Trip||One Way|
Discounts & Promotions:
- 10% discount for all siblings being educated at the same time.
- Pay per year and receive an additional 5% discount on tuition fees.
- Recommend a Friend; and receive a 5,000 baht credit when they complete their registration.
What is Included:
- Full tuition during normal school hours as posted on school timetable.
- All coursebooks , work books and general learning materials.
- Healthy lunch, morning and afternoon snacks provided by the canteen.
- Accident insurance providing up to 10,000 baht of coverage per child per claim.
- Local school trips as planned by the school.
What is not Included:
- Exam fees by third parties – charged for Year 6, Year 9 and IGCSE/AS/A.
- Overseas, overnight or out of province school trips may incur extra charges.
- Intensive language course may incur extra charges.
- Exercise books and normal pencil case contents i.e. pens, pencils etc.
- School uniform, school bag etc. Uniforms to be purchased from school shop.
For detailed information on our fee policy please click here.
2. The admission fee is a one-time charge to cover all administration and capital fees to register your child with our school and the relevant authorities.
3. This security deposit is charged per child and is refundable following graduation or on permanent withdrawal from the school. Some restrictions apply.
Any amounts owed to the school will be deducted prior to refund.
4. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and/or promotion or offer. Standard discounts are subject to change without notice.
5. Course books are to be returned in good condition at the end of the term / year.
Please ask administration office for full details of fee policies.