Recommend a Friend
Current Krabi International School students and parents are by far our best ambassadors, sharing their positive experiences through simple word of mouth. However, we would also like to reward everyone who promotes our school to potential new students with our ‘Recommend a Friend Referral Programme’. This referral programme rewards any individual responsible for introducing the school with 10,000 THB cash for each new student they get to enrol at Krabi International School.
- What is the Recommend a Friend Referral Programme?
The Recommend a Friend Referral Programme awards anyone responsible for introducing the school to a new family with 10,000 THB cash for each new student enrolled at Krabi International School.
- Who is eligible to receive the cash reward?
The referral program is open to anyone who refers a new student to Krabi International School.
- Is there a limit to how many referrals an individual can make?
There is no limit to the number of referrals!
- How do I make a referral?
To make a referral, simply recommend our school to a new family.
- What do the new student’s family need to do to ensure you receive the cash reward?
The family of a new student must simply acknowledge who referred them on the ‘Recommend a Friend Referral Programme’ section of the new student application form.
- When will I receive the cash reward?
10,000 THB cash will be awarded to relevant individuals within 7 days of the new family completing the enrolment process for the new student(s).
Interested and know someone…
Or for any other inquires please contact us
Terms and conditions:
1. All cash payments are subject to Thai taxation laws.
2. Payments can only be made to the person named on the application form.
3. Only one recipient can be named on the application form per student.